Announcement: I’m thrilled to share that my book Win the Retirement Game launches on August 9th.
Take advantage of the special Kindle price available for a few days. I’m practically giving it away so you, our podcast listeners, can get ready to win your own retirement game.
Missed some episodes of our retirement podcast? You won’t want to miss these.
In Part 2 of the Best of The Retirement Wisdom Podcast so far in 2022, we discuss a diverse mix of topics:
- Many people are working longer. How do you navigate the evolving world of work?
- How a retired police chief is making his early retirement a masterpiece
- The emotional aspects of retiring
- Why how you think about aging affects how you actually age
- How to downsize and declutter like a pro
- Why mindfulness is a key asset in grandparenting
- How retirement can come abruptly and earlier than you planned
Listen to the full conversations:
About The Retirement Wisdom Podcast
Planning for retirement goes well beyond your 401k or IRA. How will you invest your time after your full-time working years?
You’ll need another portfolio.
I help people create an active multipurpose retirement, with the right mix of interests, activities and pursuits to invest your time wisely. And for many, like me, it includes a new version of work – redefined on your own terms.
Schedule a call to see if a 1-on-1 coaching program or a small group Designing Your New Life program can give you an edge in your next chapter.
Visit retirementwisdom.com for tools and resources to help you retire smarter.
About Your Host
Joe is the author of Win the Retirement Game: How to Outsmart the 9 Forces Trying to Steal Your Joy.
Intro and Outro voiceovers by Ross Huguet.