You’ve earned the freedom to retire early and you’re looking forward to a new life without full-time work. Or you’re planning to retire, but you’re not quite done yet – you’d like to create a portfolio of activities with more meaning and purpose. Or you’re at a crossroads and thinking about a career change. But you’re not clear on your options or how to get there.
There’s a cutting-edge approach that can help you discover what’s next and get moving in the direction you’d really like to go. Bill Burnett and Dave Evans of Stanford University have trained experienced professionals like myself to integrate the Principles of Design Thinking into our coaching process.
Working together one-on-one
As a Certified Designing Your Life® Coach, I will work with you
one-on-one on a life design journey leveraging the principles of design thinking. You Will:
• Develop clarity on what really Energizes and Engages You and what doesn’t.
• Explore ideation techniques to unlock new possibilities.
• Envision three Alternative Visions of Your Future.
• Reframe problems and dysfunctional beliefs to get you unstuck and moving forward.
• Protype your ideas to test, refine and sharpen them.
• Build your personal roadmap.
Get started today!
Schedule a Call to discuss.
For background on the approach, watch this brief trailer for the original Designing Your Life Book with Bill Burnett and Dave Evans: