Perhaps you’ve earned the freedom to retire early and you’re looking forward to a new life without full-time work. Or maybe you’re at a crossroads professionally and thinking about a career change. Or you’re planning to retire from your primary career and sense that you’re not quite done yet – you’d like to create a portfolio of activities with meaning and purpose. But maybe you’re not completely clear on your options or how to get there.
Working together one-on-one (virtually in most cases) We will embark on a life design journey using a hands-on approach leveraging various design tools and techniques. You will:
• Develop clarity on what really Energizes and Engages You – and what doesn’t.
• Explore ideation methods to unlock new options and possibilities.
• Envision three Alternative Visions of Your Future in the context of your overall life.
• Reframe problems, obstacles and dysfunctional beliefs to get you unstuck and moving forward.
• Protype your ideas to reality test, refine and sharpen them.
• Build your personal roadmap to make it happen.
Get started today!
Schedule a Free Consultation call to discuss what’s next.
For more background on the approach, watch this brief trailer for the original Designing Your Life Book: