Podcast (retirement-wisdom-podcast-feed): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 18:14 — 16.7MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Why wait until the end of the year to recap the best episodes of this retirement podcast? In 2022, it’ll be quarterly. I know you’re busy and can’t catch all the conversations. But you won’t want to miss any of these.
A lot of ground was covered in the first quarter of the year, including:
- How cognitive bias goes beyond financial matters – and why you’ll want to think big about your future
- Why conventional thinking on retirement planning can get in the way of your future
- The best way to begin working on your worthy goals
- How to turn the stress of retiring into strength
- Why the second half of life can be the best half – if you get ahead of the second curve
Listen to the full episodes from these links:
5. Think Big – Dr. Grace Lordan
4. An Economist’s Take on Retirement Planning – Larry Kotlikoff
3. How to Begin – Michael Bungay Stanier
2. Everyday Vitality – Dr. Samantha Boardman
1. The Second Curve of Life – Arthur C. Brooks
Interested in more wisdom? Scan all of the conversations in this retirement podcast here
Miss the aBest of 2021? Listen here
About Retirement Wisdom
Working with an experienced coach and a proven process can help you explore new options, test opportunities and create a portfolio of rewarding activities and interests.
Beware of quick fix solutions.
Schedule a call to find how how the Designing Your Life process (developed by Bill Burnett & Dave Evans at Stanford) can help you unlock a new direction. One and One and small group programs are available. Take the first step toward your new life today.
Today, in addition to his work with clients, Joe hosts The Retirement Wisdom Podcast, which thanks to his guests and loyal listeners, ranks in the top 1.5 % globally in popularity by Listen Notes. Business Insider has recognized him as one of 23 innovative coaches who are making a difference.
He’s the author of Win the Retirement Game: How to Outsmart the 9 Forces Trying to Steal Your Joy coming this summer.
Intro and Outro voiceovers by Ross Huguet.