Are Role Models Helpful for My Future Retirement?
- What’s different about retirement today?
- What’s different in retirement for women and men?
- Where did all the role models go?
- What do I need to know for my future retirement? What does it take to “Man Up” in retirement
- Her advice on retirement and retirement strategies
Dr. Thelma Reese is the author, with BJ Kittredge, of How Seniors Are Saving the World: Retirement Activism to the Rescue! which will be released in June and is available for preorder now on Amazon.
She also co-authored The New Senior Woman and The New Senior Man, along with Dr. Barbara Fleisher.
Dr. Reese is a retired professor of English at Temple University, advisor and national spokesperson for Hooked on Phonics; former director of the Mayor’s Council on Literacy for the City of Philadelphia; a founder of Philadelphia Young Playwrights and organizer of the World Symposium on Family Literacy at UNESCO in Paris in 1994. Visit her blog at ElderChicks.com.