Retirement brings both challenges and opportunities. Our guests on this retirement podcast this year have shared their insights on many of them including:
- What attitude will you choose to bring to your retirement?
- What could you say No to so you can say Yes to more important things?
- How could your retirement be enhanced by being kinder – to yourself?
- If you’re planning to age in place, why not upgrade to thriving in place?
- Is your retirement an opportunity to reinvent yourself?
- How could you design the long life that may still be ahead of you?
- If you’re a grandparent or may be in the future, how can you be an excellent grandparent from a distance?
Listen into these samples of the best conversations from the first third of 2023.
Links to the full conversations are below if you’d like to learn more:
About Retirement Wisdom
Planning for retirement goes well beyond your 401k or IRA. How will you invest your time after your full-time working years?
You’ll need a different portfolio.
I help people create a multipurpose retirement, with the right mix of interests, activities and pursuits to invest your time wisely. And for many it includes a new version of work in some form– redefined on your own terms with more flexibility and meaning.
Schedule a call to see how the Designing Your New Life program can give you an edge in your next chapter.
Visit retirementwisdom.com for tools and resources to help you retire smarter.
About Your Podcast Host
Joe Casey is an executive coach who also helps people design their next life after their primary career. He created his own next chapter after a twenty-six-year career at Merrill Lynch, where he was Senior Vice President and Head of HR for Global Markets & Investment Banking. Today, in addition to his work with clients, Joe hosts The Retirement Wisdom Podcast, which thanks to his guests and loyal listeners, ranks in the top 1.5 % globally in popularity by Listen Notes. Business Insider has recognized him as one of 23 innovative coaches who are making a difference. He’s the author of Win the Retirement Game: How to Outsmart the 9 Forces Trying to Steal Your Joy.