Join Our Small Group Coaching Program
and Start Your Journey
Traditional retirement is obsolete. One-size no longer fits all.
When it’s time to say goodbye to full-time work, will you be ready for a new beginning? What’s next can be unclear – and that uncertainty is unsettling. And even if you have some ideas, it can be hard to figure out how to get there.
You need a proven process – and a guide you can trust. For years, companies like Apple, Nike, Disney, and Airbnb have used Design Thinking to deliver innovative products and experiences. And you can apply the same principles to designing your future.
Our small group coaching program Design Your New Life will:
- Help you create the vision, clarity, and confidence to thrive in your new life.
- Explore three alternative visions of your future aligned with your deepest values.
- Test and sharpen your ideas through Life Design interviews and insights from fellow participants.
- Build a roadmap of your next steps.
The six-session group coaching process, with Joe Casey, a certified Designing Your Life Coach, unfolds in three phases using the Life Design tools developed by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans, authors of Designing Your Life:
The process includes:
- Six 90-minute highly interactive small group sessions via Zoom
- Relevant readings and-on design exercises between sessions
- A copy of Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life by Bill Burnett & Dave Evans
- Two One-on-One Coaching Sessions with Joe Casey (One before the Group sessions begin and one after the Group Sessions conclude).
Limited to a maximum of 10 participants
Begins on June 24th
Start building your future.
Early bird rate: $799 if you complete registration by June 15th 2021
You’ll receive an invoice payable by personal check, EFT, or PayPal before the start of the program.
Your Coach – Joe Casey
Joe’s an executive coach who also helps people create meaningful lives after their primary careers come to an end. Traditionally, we’ve called that retirement. But today with “retirements” often lasting 20 to 30 years or more, it’s an opportunity to pivot to a new life beyond the world of full-time work.
As a Certified Designing Your Life® coach, Joe is trained to help people discover a new direction, one that offers new purpose and greater meaning. He helps people who are retiring – but aren’t done yet – figure out What’s Next?
It’s not theoretical for Joe. He’s done this himself, becoming a coach 12 years ago after a 26-year career at Merrill Lynch, where he was Senior Vice President and Head of HR for Global Markets and Investment Banking. Last fall, Business Insider named Joe as one of 23 innovative coaches who are making a difference.