Client Acknowledgement of Terms:
Thank you for choosing Retirement Wisdom. We look forward to working with you!
Please review this agreement, which describes the terms and conditions of your coaching program.
- Fees Paid/Program Selected
The components of the program chosen, and fees charged will be detailed in a separate engagement letter.
2.Responsibilities and Expectations
Coaching is a collaborative learning process and it’s important that both parties are clear on the responsibilities and expectations. Before we begin, here are the responsibilities of your coach, and for you as the client, and what you can expect from your coach and what your coach will expect from you.
Your coach is responsible for:
- Listening to you carefully and focusing on your priorities.
- Asking key questions and providing candid feedback.
- Challenging your thinking and assumptions to develop your vision and clear goals.
- Supporting you in designing strategies and an Action Plan to achieve them.
- Encouraging you to take action in key areas to move toward your goals, at your own pace.
- Share relevant resources and tools that will be useful to you.
You are responsible for:
- Collaborating with your coach in an open, candid and constructive way.
- Coming to each coaching session prepared with an area of focus important to you.
- Following through on any agreed upon follow up exercises between coaching sessions.
- Taking full ownership and responsibility for creating your vision, goals and action plans, with assistance from your coach.
- Any subsequent actions you take as a result of your coaching program.
- Providing feedback to your coach on what is most useful to you and what is not.
The coaching relationship is based upon mutual trust. All conversations with your coach will be strictly confidential, except in the unlikely event that you reveal something to your coach that is against the law and/or harmful to you or others. Your coach may be obligated to refer the matter to the appropriate channels.
Any assessments that you complete will also be confidential. We will receive them from a third-party provider and they will be provided to you and your coach. Your assessments will not be shared with any other parties other than you and your coach, unless you choose to do so.
4. Financial and Health Matters
While financial and/or health matters are important parts of retirement planning and may come up in your discussions with your coach, Retirement Wisdom’s coaches do not provide advice or guidance on financial and/or health matters. You are urged to consult with qualified financial and/or medical professionals on those matters.
Retirement Wisdom does not have partnerships with any financial services providers, nor do we make any recommendations or referrals.
In developing your Action Plan, you may choose to include action items related to these issues. You agree that you take sole responsibility for your action steps. You are urged to consult with qualified financial and/or medical professionals before taking any actions related to those matters.
5.Scheduling and Cancellation of Coaching Sessions
You and your coach will arrange mutually agreed upon times for your coaching sessions.
We know that sometimes schedules need to change. We also know that your time is valuable and so is the time of your coach. For that reason, we have a 24-hour cancellation policy on coaching sessions. If you need to reschedule or cancel a specific coaching session, please do so 24 hours in advance. If you need to do so with less than 24 hours notice, please note that the session will count toward your allotment in the coaching package because your coach has allocated that time to you.
6. Cancellation of Coaching Program
You are free to cancel your coaching program at any time. We do not provide refunds for previously completed coaching sessions, but:
- If you want to cancel your program, and you paid for your coaching program in full, we will issue a refund for any remaining coaching sessions within 15 days of receiving notice of your cancellation by email to email@example.com
- If you want to cancel your program, and you are paying via installments, simply inform your coach that you are cancelling, and we will issue a refund for any coaching sessions that were paid for but not held, within 15 days of receiving notice of your cancellation.
Acknowledgment of Terms
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you agree, please simply continue by checking the box accepting these terms.
Thank you. We are honored that you have selected us to engage with you on your journey.